Mark Kistler's Draw Squad
For those of you who have never flipped
through a copy of the Draw Squad book, here's what's contained
inside . . .
Chapter and Section
- "I Can't Even Draw A Straight Line"; Dissolving a Popular
- The Pre-Test.
- Special Notes for Teachers, Parents, Grandparents, High School
Students and Kids.
- The Ten Key Words of Drawing.
- Supplies You Will Need.
Chapter Two - The Drawing Adventure
- Lesson 1; FORESHORTENING: Creating the illusion of
depth by distorting objects.
- Lesson 2; SURFACE: Pushing objects higher or lower on
the surface of the page.
- Lesson 3; SHADING: Adding darkness opposite a light
- Lesson 4; SHADOW: How to effectively use shadow.
- Lesson 5; DENSITY: Manipulating detail and darkness to
make some objects appear nearer than others.
- Lesson 6; CONTOUR: Giving shape to curved objects.
- Lesson 7; OVERLAPPING: Placing one object over another
to create depth.
- Lesson 8; SIZE: Bigger usually equals closer!
- Lesson 9; ATTITUDE: How your attitude affects your
drawing and vice versa.
- Lesson 10; DAILY: Use it or lose it!
- Lessons 11 through 20; INTERMEDIATE proficiency
- Lessons 21 through 30; ADVANCED proficiency levels
- Drawing Success in the Classroom
- Special Ideas For Teachers
- How Mark Kistler's Drawing Program Launched My First Grade
- More Ideas For Teachers by Mike Schmid
- Drawing Goals
- A Special Note to High School Students
- Kids Drawing For World Peace
- Bruce McIntyre's Achievement Scale Progress Chart
- Suggested Reading
- Join the Draw Squad
- Draw Squad Video Tape Series Information
- Draw Squad Franchise Information